Planning your bachelorette weekend should be stress-free, right?
When it comes to wrangling up all of your girlfriends, choosing a date that suits everyone’s schedule, and setting a budget that won’t break the bank, you might find it to be a more daunting task than you ever imagined. That’s where a bachelorette party planner comes in to save the day!
First, you will have to choose a destination.
Of course, we love Charleston, SC, and I will tell you why…
- There is a plethora of options when it comes to finding activities to fill your weekend (see some of our unique party packages here)
- There are beautiful beaches where you can relax and soak up the sun (and it’s warm…even in the winter!)
- There are amazing bars + restaurants EVERYWHERE (with award-winning chefs and bartenders ready to create a memorable dining experience for you and your friends!)
- You won’t find history or hospitality like this anywhere else (Charleston is known for its “Smiling faces + Beautiful Places” after all)
- It is repeatedly awarded the “Best City in the World” by Travel + Leisure Magazine (seven years in a row!)
If you have never been to Charleston before, you will want to hire a planner to help organize your weekend. “Why choose local”, you might ask? Because we understand the area better than anyone else! With bachelorette party planning companies popping up all over the country these days, it may seem overwhelming choosing the right one to assist.
Here’s why Pop the Bubbly might be the right fit for you:
- We know Charleston. Our owner and founder grew up in Charleston, SC and is very familiar with the local scene. We have amazing vendor-connections that have been personally vetted by our team, so we know you will be working with only the best in the city.
- We are here for you 24-7. You can text, call, or email us throughout your entire weekend with any questions or concerns you might have. Since we are local, we can be there for you in a pinch, whether it’s to help pick up a last-minute order of balloons you might want for the bride-to-be’s arrival, or changing your plans the day-of because your boat charter was cancelled due to inclement weather!
- We were one of the firsts. Since we started up in 2014, our team of professionals has become very knowledgeable in the art of bachelorette party planning. Once we understand your group’s needs, we can easily recommend the perfect restaurants, accommodations, and activities to make your weekend unforgettable. And, we know how to create the perfect itinerary that balances fun activities with plenty of time for rest and rejuvenation.
- Our company will personally decorate your hotel room or vacation rental before you check-in. Rather than using an out-of-town planner who has to find someone to decorate your accommodations for you, why not know who you are working with? Planners who are not local will up-charge you on decorating costs, since they have to hire someone else who is local to the area you are traveling to. Save your money, and hire a local planner to do it! You can even send us decorations you may have already purchased to setup for you. We even offer grocery delivery service!
- If you are in need of ideas to fill your weekend in Charleston, we have plenty of already-made packages to choose from, as well as more recommendations under our A La Carte Menu. With all of these options already listed on our website, all you have to do is skim through them and choose your favorite!